'GOOD MORNING SIR!'

'Good Morning Fire Fighters'

THAT felt good. Hahaha.

So anyway, many asked, how's it? how's life? tough? how's the training?

I can only say, they dont really train fire fighters in there. They treat us like dogs. That makes us, firedogs! Oh wait, HOTDOGS! Yeah sad huh. Like how they always say, yes yes NS will make you less funny. Sigh, i miss those days when i was SO funny la! (everyone nods and agree*) Yeah! That's what i thought! I agree too (:

And yes it's true that everyday confirm got people vomit or faint or go MO or go hospital. VERY COMMON! At first i thought haiya they sure exaggerate one la. Now i tell you, real ah real. And vomit is nothing, nothing at all. Vomit vomit lor. Like for example, one guy vomit. I'll just roll my eyes in my heart and 'yaaa as usual~ rolls~'

Oh, i wanna make this next and final point a very big deal.

I SLID THE POLE LIAO! Haha feels good~ Smiles proudly(:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog